In 1925, Mr. Edward R. Carr began building homes throughout Greater Washington with a steadfast commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. Now, over 90 years later, CarrHomes carries on his tradition of excellence in community location and planning, architectural design, environmental and historic sensitivity, craftsmanship, and customer service. For CarrHomes’ family of satisfied customers, buying homes for sale by us has become a tradition of their own; our repeat buyership rates are among the highest of any area house builders.
A Tradition of Location
CarrHomes has helped shape the regional landscape. Our communities enhance the lifestyles of their residents whether they are located in the suburbs or close to the bustle of the city.
A Tradition of Design
At CarrHomes, our architects are dedicated to providing the perfect interior design to match our buyers’ lifestyles as well as their current and future needs. Our exterior designs enhance the beauty of their settings while enduring for generations.
A Tradition of Craftsmanship
Workmanship and quality are a home builder’s top selling features, and CarrHomes’ buyers know that our designer homes are of the highest caliber; our reputation is as solid as our homes themselves. Give us a call or contact us online to get in touch with CarrHomes.
- GALA Award – Best Design and Architecture, Detached Home – Waterford Creek – Lancaster Model
- Monument Award – Consumer Choice Award – Moreland Estates – Oakwood Model
- Monument Award – Single Family Home Award – Moreland Estates – Oakwood Model
- MAME Award – Best Interior Merchandising – Quaker Ridge – Wellington Model
- CarrHomes was a recipient of a Major Achievement in Marketing Excellence (MAME) Award of Merit for its Corporate Brochure
- CarrHomes was the recipient of a Finest for Family Living Award for its Ashton model in the Ashburn Village community
- Carrhomes was the recipient of a Finest for Family Living Award for its Homestead model in the Carlton Place – Cameron Station community.