September 12 – Forget that the customized Oakton Model we’re delivering this November at Waterford Creek is sited on three acres includes over 6,377 sq. feet of finished space, and a three-car side entry garage. What’s equally impressive is what usually gets the least attention by home shoppers – the lower level. And for good reason. An unfinished lower level often is little more than a dark and uninviting storage/laundry/mechanical system cavern. BUT, finish it, and we think the benefits far outweigh the cost. Why?
- It’s the quietest, most private area of any home.
- For work, homework, passions a guest, or you-name-it,
you’ve got a den/fifth bedroom with 4th full bath
- Kids (and parents) can make a little noise or even a little mess in the
rec room without facing the consequences of the same actions upstairs.
- The media room. A nearly soundless retreat to enjoy music,
TV or movies in an absolutely perfect environment.
- And, when it’s a walk-out with windows (like this Oakton)
it really is a living space instead of a basement.
PS – it may not make our top five but don’t underestimate the value of an included wet bar, too.
So, we might be including a finished lower level (valued at $40,000) in the price of this home, but, in reality, you can’t put a price on the added enjoyment and advantages it offers your family. Check it out on the Immediate Deliveries page of our website at www.carrhomes.com.